Completed PhD dissertations, licentiate thesis supervision and bachelor of science supervision:
- I was principle supervisor for Margarita Callander, Linköping, for PhD in neurology, thesis defence “Epidemiological and genetic studies of multiple sclerosis with focus on the Swedish county of Värmland” June 2006, Linköping University, Medical Faculty
- Principle supervisor for Inger Boström, Karlstad, for the degree as bachelor of science in MS epidemiology, Gothenburg 2007, thesis defence "Epidemiological studies of multiple sclerosis in Sweden with focus on the county of Värmland", Febr 2012, Linköping University, Medical Faculty.
- Co supervisor for Kerstin Imrell thesis "Conquering complexity: Successful strategies for finding disease genes in multiple sclerosis",defence June 2009, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm.
- Co supervisor for Olof Leinhard Dahlqvist,physicist, Dept of Radiophysics, Linköping University, licentiate-exam May 2008, thesis "Quantitative magnetic resonance in diffuse neurological and liver disease" defence Aug 2010.
Ongoing supervision of PhD students:
- Principle supervisor for Helena Gauffin, M D, (neurology, imaging), half time control Aug 2009, planned dissertation Sept 2012, Linköping University, Medical Faculty.
- Principle supervisor for Patrick Vigen, (neurology, sleep medicine), M D, planned half time control Dec 2012, Linköping University, Medical Faculty.
- Co supervisor for Anders Tisell (neurology and proton spectroscopy), physicist, Centre for Imaging science, Linköping University, half time control Oct 2011, planned dissertation Dec 2012.
- Co supervisor for Janne West, (neurology and imaging science), ingenieer, Centre for Imaging science, Linköping University, planned half time control late 2012.
- Co-supervisor for Ida Blystad (neurology, neuroradiology), M D, Centre for Imaging Science, Linköping University.
Name: Anne-Marie Landtblom
Position: Associate Professor of Neurology
Phone: +46 (0)10-103 26 87
Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine
SE-581 85 Linköping
Last updated: 2014-11-14